The We’ll Care III™ – Wheelchair Accessible – ADA Unit
We stand behind our motto “There When You Need Us,” and there is no better proof than the PolyJohn We’ll Care III™ model. The ADA Compliant Wheelchair Portable Restroom is our largest portable restroom, designed to exceed the American Disability Association’s portable toilet guidelines. The We’ll Care™ is also engineered to our own high standards of durability and comfort.
The Wheelchair Accessible Model is designed specifically with wheelchair users in mind. Accessing the portable restroom is made easy by roll-in ground level floor access, stainless steel handrails throughout the interior, and an oversized, self-closing Ryobi door. With its spacious interior, the We’ll Care™ is also the ideal unit for family-friendly events, when users will be children accompanied by a parent.
For persons with physical disabilities or mobility impairments, the We’ll Care™ is access, security and comfort on a large scale.
For a higher level of service, the We’ll Care™ can be accessorized with amenities, and accompanied with wheelchair accessible sinks and sanitizing stations.
Wheelchair Accessible / ADA Restroom features:
- Roll-in, ground level floor access
- Barrier-free door sill – extra wide door fits wheelchairs
- Spacious interior for wheelchair maneuverability
- Handrail supports for assisted mobility
- Privacy latch
- Occupancy indicator
- ADA compliant
- Disposable paper seat covers
- Instant antiseptic hand cleanser and foam
Advantages over other units:
- Super strong with stainless steel grab rail surrounding the entire interior to provide better support and stability
- Heavy-duty, self-closing Ryobi door closures provide added convenience and dependable wind resistance